Mascherano: Why I Decided To Quit Barca

พูดคุยทั่วไป

Postby BoySmile » 2018-01-26, 12:40

Long-serving FC Barcelona player Javier Mascherano, who said farewell to the club on Wednesday night, has revealed why he decided to quit the Catalans.The Argentine sbobet ninja joined Barca from Liverpool in 2010, and went on to represent the club on 333 occasions over an eight-year period.The 33-year-old has insisted that leaving Barca now was the right thing to do as he did not want to put the club in an awkward situation."The moment had arrived. I had to make this decision," Mascherano said, according to Sport."Time has been the biggest indicator that I was losing my importance in the team. It was making things more difficult. I didn't want to put the club in a difficult position, so this was the sbobet ninja decision."Sometimes you have to accept the reality. I'm not the player I was. It's normal, natural. I needed to make this change. I didn't feel like I could revert the situation here. The quality of the centre backs in the team is so high."The hardest thing about playing for Barcelona is that you know that one day you will have to leave. I feel privileged, fortunate for everything I have been able to experience here."I never imagined I would stay here for so long sbobet ninjaand be part of the club's history."
BoySmile

Re: Mascherano: Why I Decided To Quit Barca

Postby omar2002 » 2018-01-31, 12:05

omar2002

Return to CCATH` Talk