Chelsea Boss Comments On Shock Links With EPL Strikerv

How To = แนะนำวิธีการ / แชร์ประสบการณ์, Guide = ที่ไหน, Q&A = คำถามที่มีคำตอบแล้ว
Forum rules
How To = แนะนำวิธีการ / แชร์ประสบการณ์
Guide = ที่ไหน
Q&A = คำถามที่มีคำตอบแล้ว
* กระทู้ Q&A สตาฟจะย้ายกระทู้ที่เห็นว่าเหมาะสมเข้ามาเอง ห้ามตั้งกระทู้ใหม่เป็น Q&A ในหมวดนี้
* ห้ามตั้งกระทู้ถามใดๆก็ตามในหมวดนี้

Chelsea Boss Comments On Shock Links With EPL Strikerv

Postby BoySmile » 2018-01-07, 10:50

Chelsea confirmed the arrival of Ross Barkley from sbobet mobile Everton, but the club have now been linked with another shock move for a Premier League striker.Reports emerged from England claiming that the Blues were interested in signing West Ham United striker Andy Carroll.The Blues have been looking for an experienced striker after they failed to sign Fernando Llorente in the last transfer sbobet mobile window.However, Conte has revealed he has no comment on the speculation as he does not decide on the transfers."I don't know. I gave my opinion to the club but the club then decides the players we can buy or sell," Conte told reporters."The club signs the players, not me. Recommending is not my job. The club will try do their best to improve this team."I'm a coach and I give my opinion if the club asks for something. The club then decides on the players to arrive here or who to buy or sell."Click here sbobet mobile
BoySmile

Return to How To & Guide