Sanchez: What I Once Told Ferguson

โพสต์รูปคอส, อื่นๆเกี่ยวกับกล้องและการแต่งภาพ

Postby BoySmile » 2018-01-24, 10:16

New Manchester United signing Alexis Sanchez has revealed what he once told legendary Red Devils manager Sir Alex Ferguson.The Chilean was​​ sbobet88888 announced as a United player on Monday night, in a deal that saw Armenian playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan go to Arsenal.The 29-year-old has now explained how he once chatted to Ferguson about playing for the 20-time Premier League champions."I always said, as a kid, that I'd like to play for United, and I once spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson about it," he told United's official website."We chatted for around 20 minutes. And I told him that my dream was to come here to sbobet88888 Manchester United."It really is a massive club, very powerful, and so now, when I got the opportunity to come here, I looked at the badge and my hairs just stood up on end because it's a powerful club and the biggest in England."I believe that at this club it's possible to achieve anything. The badge says it all, it's a huge club on a worldwide scale, and I want to come here and win everything: the Premier League, the Champions League, and whatever comes the club's way in the future.Click Here sbobet88888
BoySmile

Return to Camera